Tuesday, March 1, 2011

beyond the big picture

I've been interested in blogging for a while, but I knowing I would never be able to decide on a single topic for my blog kept me from starting one. Recently I started following blogs of friends that are more like family to me & I realized that if I were going to write a blog that it would have to be all over the place to be representative of me. The last time I tried blogging of any sort was Xanga--ninth grade, anyone? So, here goes nothing.

If there is anything I love about people, places, and life in general it's the little things. Without the little things there would be no big picture. My vision for this blog is to share the little things that make my day & hopefully inspire you to notice the little things that make your life special and add some things to that list. After all, who doesn't need to be reminded to appreciate how it feels when you step out in shorts and let the sun warm your cheeks for the first time after a seemingly endless winter? And who doesn't enjoy sharing ideas on life, leisure, love & cooking? (Apparently, there is no synonym for cooking that begins with the letter L--I checked.)

**disclaimer: my brain works more like a pinball machine than wheel. so be prepared for random tangents and trivial thoughts.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear!

1 comment: