Monday, May 23, 2011

happiness is a choice.


I've been in a bit of a funk lately. Maybe it was the cold snap we had last week. (65 degrees? In Georgia, in May? psh. ridiculous.) Maybe it's the humidity. Maybe it's wanting things I can't have. Maybe I'm just a cranky, old Southern lady in the making. Whatever it is, I refuse to let the month of May ruin my entire summer. On my Stumble Upon yesterday this bit of text came up that said 'all emotional pain lasts for 12 minutes, anything longer than that is self inflicted'. I haven't the slightest as to whether or not there is any truth in it, but I have always believed happiness is a choice we make and this was my wake up call to stop sulking. Here are a few of the reasons I WILL have a wonderful summer.



Ya'll have a happy week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment