Thursday, May 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

 *My internet wouldn't cooperate last night, so this week's WILW is being carried over to Thursday! :)

So! Inspired by some of my favorite ladies (Erin, Caroline & Dana), I've decided to link up with Jamie and share what I'm loving today!
 
I am loving having a chance to read books that are NOT textbooks! As much as I love my major and my program, I have some serious catching up to do on my vampire novels & literary classics! Right now I'm finishing up Anne Rice's Interview With The Vampire--Anne Rice is the best contemporary vampire author I think--she's the best thing in vamp literature since Bram Stoker!

I'm loving spending more time with my brother and sister now that they are almost out of school!(Dakota graduates tomorrow night! Pictures will be posted soon!) & that my best friends are home from college for the summer & we can revert to my favorite pastimes of late night Waffle House, night swimming, laying out & road trips!


I'm loving that I get to cook dinner tonight! Yay for quinoa, chicken and stir-fry veggies!

I'm loving the newest addition to my wardrobe--my UGA Letterman Jacket! Can't wait to use it this winter!

Hope you have a great rest of the week & a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment