Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Diaries of a Football Student: Day #3

This morning we had our first day with the team: 6am fitness test! Yay! haha.

Things are going pretty well so far; tomorrow is our first full day (read that, probably spending 12+ hours at football!) so I'm hoping it will go well & praying for a sudden cool front! :)

Also, currently feel gross, thinking maybe it's just a little food poisoning...we will see how that mixes with the predicted 108 heat index tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the first day of school for my brother (who will be a junior!?) and for my nurse friend, Erin, and my teacher friends, Abby & Dana, along with all the other school goers & teachers! Personally, I loved the first day back, so I'm hoping everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow!

Off to bed! Night loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment