Monday, August 1, 2011

Diaries of a Football Student: Day #1

My lovely fellow bloggers! I am SO SORRY I failed to launch Sunday Seeker yesterday! I have spent the better part of the past week at my best friend's house crafting & working out with my best girlfriends or with my brother & sister trying to fit in as much visiting as possible before football pre-season began today! Yesterday I spent out on Lake Lanier with Caroline & her super awesome family (minus her [& practically my] little sister, Hannah!) having fun doing nothing in particular! 

I felt that spending face time with one of my second families was a good excuse for not blogging about all the other things I'd like, no? (As Dumbledore says, 'It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.')

So! In an attempt to keep my blogging up and make it fit my soon to be very busy schedule, I'm going to try and get a tidbit of my day in each day!

Diaries of a Football AT Student: Day #1
Got my position assignment: INSIDE LINEBACKERS!! Super excited to have my very own athletes for another semester!
Chik-fil-A for lunch--sweet potato waffle fries, you must try them!
Tour of Athens: my hometown is one of the best places on Earth, no doubt!
My fellow football students are super cool & I can't wait to spend the next 6 months with them! :)


Just finished my workout, now to finish some laundry & get to bed! 8am will be here early tomorrow!
Tchao darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment