Sunday, July 24, 2011

breath in....& out.

I'm currently on day two of soccer camp #2 & so far, so good! I'm tired, but the girls are having a blast & I'm learning a lot about being on my own as a healthcare provider!

This upcoming week is my last week of summer as an undergraduate. Football camp starts next Monday & then classes start two weeks after that. I am two semesters away from being a college graduate. This may very well be my last entire summer at home, which makes me excited and sad. I'm so excited about my future & becoming a Certified Athletic Trainer & going to graduate school & finding a job, but at the same time, I know I'll be sad to leave home for a place where I won't know anyone. So, for right now, I'm taking it one day at a time & remembering to enjoy every second of the next year at UGA, in Athens & at home with my family. Just breathing in....& out & not thinking about all the questions and decisions that this next year of school will bring and answer.

On a lighter note, only one week until I launch my new link up: SUNDAY SEEKER! Now, I just have to figure out how to spread the word! I'm working on finishing the badge for it between soccer sessions! I'm so excited to start this & hear what it is you're aiming for each week! In fact, I'm so excited I'm going to go ahead and do a sample Sunday Seeker in this post! (love some alliteration!)
The badge is not quite finished, but it's a start!


*After soccer camp ends Tuesday, I hope to spend the rest of the week hanging out with family & friends before football camp starts August 1st.
*I want to get my blog link up all set for it's launch!
*I want to make some crafty things with my best friends! (so many ideas from Pinterest!)
*I want to find a reason to wear my super cute new romper that I got at Community downtown!
*I want to bake to my heart's content. I haven't cooked in so long & I'm dying to spend a few hours in the kitchen fixing something for someone!
*I want to get back into my workout routine--I've been slacking lately--unacceptable.
*I want a tattoo!! (of my favorite verse. on my right scapula.)
*I want to lay in the sunshine & feel that sweet, sticky warmness all over my skin until it lulls me to sleep.
*I want to finish the book I've been reading all year & start a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment