Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WILWSoccer Camp Edition: Loving the life I'm Living

Hey guys! Happy Hump Day! Time to link up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love and share what you're loving about your life today!!

note* this edition of WILW has no pictures as I haven't the cord for my camera nor the free time to upload & edit any amidst the continuous stream of children coming to my room for bumps & bruises. Pictures will come soon!

I am LOVING/ADORING/SOOOO THANKFUL for an extra hour of time back in the dorms today before the games tonight. Thank God for the threat of lightening that made us have to call today's midday practice--between the sweat, sunscreen, grass covering my entire body & all my girls feeling super sore & achy from three-a-days I was in desperate need of a few extra minutes to just chill in my dorm room. (This is the only time I've ever been happy to be in a dorm room. I just did a little lightening dance. No joke. Not a rain dance, a lightening dance. Ha!)

I'm loving that I have met some amazing kids this week & gotten the chance to work this soccer camp. Though myself & Olivia (the other AT student working) have come back to the dorms exhausted every night, we are having such a great time getting to work with these kids!

I'm loving that tomorrow I will see my family for the first time since Sunday--I know, I'm such a homebody! I miss them. They're awesome. If you knew them, you'd miss them too.

I'm loving that my super awesome and most favorite little brother, Dalton!, is officially licensed to roam the state of GA in his big ole truck! So proud of him for being such a good driver & for being such a wonderful person!

I'm loving that I get to see my AHHHH-MAZING girlfriends soon! We need a catch up/workout/dish/veg out session like crazy! (Abby, Caroline, & Erin--get excited!)

I'm loving that at the HP premiere last weekend, half the theatre sang Happy Birthday to my sister at midnight! She is the best! I love her so so much & can't wait to have her at UGA this fall!

I keep mistyping loving today. I just hit the i key instead of the o. & I thought, silly that's I'm living, not I'm loving. You know what though? I am loving the life I'm living. Every single day Jesus blesses me to continue this awesome journey that is my life & I'm so thankful for that and for all the people in it. So, thanks for being in it. You are awesome & I love you! :)

2 comments: