Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WILW!

This Wednesday I'm loving a lot of little things! Life is in the details, right? :)
Link up with Jamie to share what you're loving today too!

I'm loving that I have found 2, TWO!, amazing graduate school Athletic Training Fellowships that I will be applying to in the fall! Both offer high school positions & the option to choose ANY master's degree I want! [Which means an Education degree for me!] & both are within driving distance of home so I won't miss too much of my brother's senior year & my sister's early college years! Ahhhh! & I'm still exploring options & I am so excited about my future!!

May 2012!!
 
 I'm loving my new internet addiction: PINTEREST! I have the other half to my soul, Miss Erin Van Nus, to thank for it! Here's a link to my Pinterest profile so you can check out my boards & all the nifty things I've discovered from pinning! (All the pictures below are pinned from Pinterest!)

I'm loving that I will be going to a wedding reception with a good friend of mine this weekend! I love weddings!

I'm loving that in 8 days [8 DAYS!!!] I will be off to see the Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premier with my brother & sister! I.CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!
& I'm loving that after Friday, I will have taken the GRE, & hopefully be done with that step toward graduate school.
 
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Love,
Nene

No comments:

Post a Comment