Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy June Ya'll!! Can you believe 2011 is nearly half over?! Seems like yesterday we were trapped within our neighborhoods because a layer of snow & ice kept us from leaving and now the temp doesn't drop below 80 degrees until 10pm! Gotta love summer! Here's what else I'm loving today! Link up with Jamie to share what you're loving too!
I'm loving that yesterday was my gorgeous best friend's birthday! & that we get to celebrate with her this weekend! Erin is funny, smart, inspiring & easily one of the most amazing people I know. I'm so glad I get to have her in my life! (& she blogs! Check it out!) *also, I just realized I unknowingly changed my blog background to the same as Erin's. This is why she is the other half to my soul. :)
 I'm loving that I got to spend yesterday afternoon on the lake with my little brother & most of this week I've just been hanging out with my brother & sister! These are my favorite sorts of days--days when I get to just kill time with my brother & sister doing nothing in particular and just letting the conversation wander until we all end up laughing and cracking jokes for an hour. I love them.
Me, Sis & Boo-Summer 2007
I have a deeply rooted fear of all things that require physical coordination and risk of bodily harm, however, God blessed me with parents that raised my siblings and I to bring out the best in each other and with siblings that love me despite my bravery being far less than their own. Case in point: yesterday my brother, after much reassuring and demonstrating and encouraging, talked me into trying the rope swing over the lake--and I LOVED IT!
I'm loving that we have a B&N trip planned for this afternoon. I have a very intimate love affair with words, books, the smell of ink on pages, the comfortable feel of a store filled with books. Some of the best evenings of my life have began with a trip to B&N that resulted in aimless wandering and chatter for hours on end. I could write a whole post on why B&N outings make my whole day. In fact, I might just do that later this week....
This is my current journal. Compliments of B&N. :)
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday & June starts off with a bang for you! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment