Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey ya'll!! Hope everyone is having a great day & enjoying listening to the thunder outside this evening! Link up with Jamie & share what you're loving today too!

Today I'm loving my first job of the summer! Working as a student athletic trainer for our football team is already living up to my expectations! I'm learning new things, getting to try new treatment tools & always entertained by my super-awesome athletes! Go Dawgs!
Butts-Mehre Football Facility: Home Sweet Home

& I'm loving that in just a few days I'll be at the Annual Golf Tournament hosted by Athens Orthopedic Clinic with my fellow AT students--it's a huge opportunity for us to meet the docs, healthcare providers & area high school coaches and it's a big volunteer opportunity for the UGA Sports Medicine Club!
& loving that this weekend I'll be road tripping with two of my AT girls, Alison & Lauren, to NEW ORLEANS!!! The National Athletic Training Association Conference is being held there & we're all going to learn more about our profession & to meet potential graduate school contacts! I'm so excited about going to NOLA!!
& loving that one month from today is the premiere of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows: Part 2!!! (& my sister's 18th birthday!) Ahhh! I owe my love affair with the HP books to Will Darnell for forcing me to read the first one. I promise you, pick up the first one, you'll fall in love and never regret it. Check out the AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC PREVIEW!
 

Have a great rest of the week! Next time I blog it will be from the Louisiana coast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment