Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's that time of the week again! Here's what I'm loving this week! Link up with Jamie and share what you're loving too!

I start working with the UGA football team today for summer workouts! Today we start welcoming all our new freshman athletes! Only a few months til we'll be between the hedges again! Go Dawgs!

Earlier this week I saw the new X Men movie with two good friends of mine (Jeffrey & Jarett). I don't watch a lot of movies, but I am a sucker for a good series where there's enough lovey stuff to suck me in & enough action shots to keep it exciting. So, I love the X Men movies, and this one was equally as good as the others. If you haven't seen it, go! Stop reading right now. & go.
I'm loving that I got a new set of dumbbells and a medicine ball to workout with! I love new exercise paraphernalia! It's a great way to spice up your workout routines & a great motivator!
haha.
I'm loving these little stickers that have popped up on my Stumble Upon. I have photography & quotes as two of my interests, so these pop up quite a bit. It makes me happy.
Disneyocalypse (by Matt Rhodes)

I appreciate small versions of large animals. Case in point: baby elephant!!
Hope ya'll have a great rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment